We experience God's grace when we see Him go beyond what He has promised, to give us gifts that we could never have created, earned, or deserved. Our children are two of those gifts of grace.

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Happy Birthday, Lucas!


No, I haven't forgotten about this blog. It's just that I have these two small children who keep me VERY busy. I'm going to try to post short things, more often, instead of trying to compose longer updates.

Today's post will just be photos from today's very successful photo shoot at JCPenney, in honor of Lucas's birthday (which was on Tuesday). He is wearing my absolute favorite outfit. We had trouble getting big smiles, but as it is he still looks adorable -- even if a bit melancholy in some shots. Hard to believe he is already a year old! Hope you enjoy seeing what a big boy he is, and how much he and his sister love each other :)


(He stood for at least 7 or 8 seconds while she took his picture - a new record for him!)




This boy is going to be a heartbreaker. Look at those eyes!

Meredith patiently waited for her opportunity to join in the pictures, and we got a couple of cute shots of the two of them.






And since I was there with them, the photographer thought we might like one with all three of us. I didn't order this one (I'll wait for one when we have Rob there too) but I figured I could let you all see what I look like with my two kids hanging on me!

Hope you enjoy the pictures, and I will be posting some fun musings from Meredith in my next post. I've been saving them up and plan to deliver them in delectable bite-sized portions...

3 comments:

  1. I love these photos! Thank you for posting updates!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, my goodness. I can't believe the small baby I last saw has grown into this adorable little man. And Meredith, too... they look great together. Congratulations, and God bless all of you.

    Anita

    ReplyDelete
  3. P.S. Please do keep posting, whether in bites or whole mouthfuls. :-)

    ReplyDelete